Saturday, April 27, 2013

Morocco and Spain and The End

Morocco was very cool.  I mean it wasn't 106 like the last time Mama and Papa took me there.  This time we stayed in Casablanca the whole time.  We ate some very good food and went to the park, but Papa couldn't travel too far.  He said he was on doody.  I thought that was funny.  One day we went to a mosque with Elise and her dad and mom and brother.  We had been there before when I was a kid.  We took a bunch of pictures and I got ice cream so it was worth it.

After Morocco, people on the ship got sad.  They said the trip was ending soon.  I was sad, too, but I was ready for casa so I wasn't as sad as the other people.  Julian wasn't sad at all but I think it is because he doesn't know what is going on most of the time.  There was a big dinner and party where everyone was dressed up nice.  Then there was some kind of event for the end of the voyage and Papa got to speak.  The next day, we were in Spain. 

We were only in Spain one night, but I enjoyed it.  We ate really good food like croquettas and ham and cheese and olives.  I didn't eat any of that, but the rest of the family liked it.  We flew to Miami the next day.  I was very happy to see casa.  Julian went crazy running around the house and yelling "casa" loudly.  Then he lied down and fell asleep.  I was really tired, too, but I stayed up for some ice cream and to tell Mama and Papa thank you for such a fun trip.  I learned a lot, made lots of friends, and got to see the world.  I hope we do it again soon.


THE END

1 comment: