Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sayonara, Japan


Wolfie and I went to Japan. Mama, Papa, Julian and Cassidy came with us. The boat went under a big bridge and we stopped in a city called Yokohama. Then we took a train to Tokyo. Tokyo was fun. When we got to the hotel, there was a cookie for me and Julian with our names on it. I ate mine. I ate Julian's. Papa and Mama woke up early to eat raw fish. Gross. I slept. There was lots to do in Tokyo. I learned how to say hello, and thank you, and raw fish in Japanese. We went to a place with lots of Legos.  Then another place that had so many video games!  Then we ate.  Papa and Mama and Cassidy had more raw fish.  They said they ate horse, too.  I hope they were being silly.  Julian and I ate chicken.  I got really tired both days in Tokyo.  I was up early the day we left.  We took a really fast train to another city called Kyoto. It has the same letters as Tokyo, but it doesn't sound or look the same. Julian and I liked the big tower you could see from the hotel. We met a nice lady who showed us some shrines, temples, and palaces. Then we went to a place to eat that had raw fish on a rollercoaster. It was fun but I didn't eat until the french fries came down the rollercoaster. We are headed back to the ship today. We will go to a place called Kobe by train and get on the boat there and then leave Japan at night. I will miss Japan. Papa took lots of pictures and movies so I can remember. I will add them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment