Friday, January 11, 2013

Pacific Ocean

We are on our way to an island called Hawaii.  Papa says there are lots of people on the boat.  He also says it is not a boat, it is a ship.  Lots of the people on the boat are going to class.  I go to class with Julian and a few new friends- Dante, Gabe, Elise, and a few others.  Today, I have show and tell and I brought Wolfie.  He is my travel friend.  He is a dog.  He eats cats.  I like that.  Papa said we have 4 more days until we reach the island.  We are going to go to the zoo and I will let you know what I see.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, Parker!!! Have a GREAT time on the ship and in Hawaii!! My best friend lives there; his name is Brett and he's in the Army.

    Say 'Hi' to Elise for me - we sailed with her before. Tell Miss Cassidy 'Hi' from Wade, Diana, and Emma. We miss her here in Oklahoma, but we know you guys will have a great time exploring the world together. She is a lot of fun to travel with! Say 'Hi' to Wolfie, you mom, dad, and Julian from us too!

    We can't wait to hear from you again!
    Wade...your favorite GlobalOkie

    ReplyDelete